Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Article for my grade school newsletter

Here is an article that was recently published in my elementary school's alumni newsletter.

http://annunciationcrestwood.com/_pdf_documents/annunciation_newsletter_Feb_2014.pdf

I grew up in a small community in Yonkers, New York called Crestwood. My parents moved there before I was born and I lived in 3 houses before I was 5. Most kids in the neighborhood went to the same elementary school and church. I am still very good friends with a lot of the people I grew up with. So writing this piece and spreading awareness about cranio was very important to me.

*We are just over 3 months post op and Finn is doing well! Next week is his follow up with the plastic surgeon.

Today we would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to his uncle and namesake who is in heaven. We love you Chrissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment